Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good morning everyone!!

Well, it's ascension day here - so it's very quiet! Mum and dad went to a vide grenier this morning but didn't buy anything and weren't gone long. Harley and me have just been playing about it the garden.

Mum is still training Harley (with my help - of course!!)  He is very good at sitting, waving a paw and lying down. He is also beginning to stay when told. Mum is also putting him on a lead for a little while and trying to get him to walk by her side.  I always to that :).  Harley has his 2nd injections on Friday so next week we will be able to go out and about. I have so many wonderful places to show him: - the beaches, the forest, the quarry and lakes. He likes water ((like I do) so we can have lots of fun!
but for now we play and chill in the garden.




Have a good day

A la prochaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment