Thursday, September 13, 2012

Teaching Harley to "rescue" a stick!!

It has been a long time since I wrote my blog. Harley told you about our holiday and since then we have just been doing the usual; walking, playing, eating and sleeping!!!

Harley has been in the dog house cos he has started to chew everything he can get hold of. Mum has tried loads of things but it is always when they are out or not looking!!  So now we are not allowed in the lounge unless mum or dad are there as well after Harley started to chew the new carpet.

Anyway as we both like the water, we have been down the beach or to the quarry as the weather has been so nice.

Although I don't do "fetch" (why should I - they throw the thing - why can't they go and get it?!!) I do like retrieving sticks from the water.  I decided that Harley should learn how to do this - as he kept taking the stick off of me.

Well he's getting the hang of it - although he still takes it from me when we get near the edge of the water - but I don't mind (or do I?).  His swimming is getting better but he likes to be near me when he does it - he tends to panic a bit and splash about otherwise.

Mum he's got my stick!




Just off for our eveing walk now (hope we go past Jill and Tonys again - Harley is desperate to get to the duck that has taken up residence in their lavoir)  It is quiet funny to see dad try and control him (he he)

A la prochaine

No comments:

Post a Comment