Friday, May 4, 2012

I've been framed!!!

Yes that's right - I've been stitched up by everyone!!!  Just because mum made a cake and then it disappeared - everyone thinks it was me!  Jane thinks I was framed and Keona says Harley bullied me into doing it - so they are my 2 best friends!!!


Anyway - out in the garden yesterday we heard quite a commotion outside. suddenly they were lots of bikes zooming past along with lots of cars and the gendarmes. It was the tour de la manche!  They come past every year and once they did a time trial in the village!! 
It was all over in a flash!



Today we left Harley at home (he was so tired he was asleep before we left!)  We had a look round the market and a coffee in the cafe before coming home. Harley was still asleep!!!

PS - the cake was lovely - but don't tell mum!!!!

A la prochaine

No comments:

Post a Comment