Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A new playmate today

Harley and me were left by ourselves this morning :(  while mum and dad went to a local vide grenier. They weren't very long and we were soon out in the garden.

We had just started to have a game, when a car came down the lane and into our drive.  Harley and me ran to the gate to see who it was - didn't recognise them so I was a bit wary, but Harley went straight up to say hello.  Before they came through the gate we heard a bark from the car  and out popped a spotty dog!!!



His name is Domino, he is a dalmation but unfortunately is deaf. That didn't stop us playing though.  Harley sat in the flower and watched us as we were playing a bit wild!!  He did join in for a bit though but liked sitting in the flowers barking at us better!!!

Mum did some training with Harley and I joined in as there were treats involved!!!!  He's learning quite fast (with my help of course!!). He sits on command, comes when he is called and lies down.

This afternoon he did some walking on a lead nicely - that was a bit more difficult as I kept butting in!!
Perhaps mum ought to do that while I am having a walk!!!

Just off to have dinner now.

A la prochaine

1 comment:

  1. The photos of the two together make me almost wish they were mine.

    ReplyDelete